|Sammy |19| Broke College Student|
I'm an art student who's pretty laid back and can get a bit ranty at times, but I love to talking to people because it allows me to ignore responsibility.
This is a multi-fandom, and personal blog.
so are we gonna discuss how fucked up it is that women have to wear makeup to be taken seriously at work and job interviews but if a woman has a genuine interest in and enjoyment of cosmetics she is written off as shallow, vain, and stupid, and consequently not taken seriously
One thing I will never get over is how delicately Jim kisses Pam on Casino Night.
Like god yes everyone deserves a Jim.
And non-fetishised lesbians…
And respected sex workers…
And ‘bad’ mothers who are given the same chances at redemption that their male counterparts usually are…
and foster families that aren’t treated as “substitute” families…
and adopted families that aren’t treated as “replacement” families…
and non-stereotyped transmen…
and victims who refuse to be defined by their abuse…
and have them all be vitally important characters…
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
Now remember people, National Coming Out Day is on its way. If you “come out” on facebook as straight and/or cis, an ally, a brony, a fucking whovian, or anything other than a marginalized sexual orientation and/or gender identity, I will ram my boot so far up your ass you’ll be tasting Vans for weeks.